1 to 1/2 lbs broccoli, washed, dried and cut into florets
2 cloves garlic, smashed
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 thin (5-ounce) tilapia fillets
1 (6-ounce) jar water-packed marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
1 slice whole-grain bread, cubed
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Ensure you have two racks that are on the two center-most levels in the oven.
2. Make the broccoli— Wash, dry thoroughly and cut into florets. Pour onto a large baking pan, add smashed garlic, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Toss well and spread evenly. Place on lower rack in oven to roast for 15 min.
3. Prepare the tilapia - Spray a large baking dish or sheet pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of tilapia fillets; set aside. Combine artichokes, bread cubes, Parmesan cheese, and oregano in a medium bowl; mix well. Brush each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil; top with 1/4 of the artichoke mixture.
4. Once the broccoli has been roasting for 15 min, turn broccoli. Then, add fish to upper rack in oven. (leaving broccoli in)
5. Roast until fish pulls apart easily with a fork (about 15 minutes). Broccoli and fish should be ready at the same time.